Nutritional Response Testing
As an additional service we offer individualized nutritional analysis utilizing Nutrition Response Testing®, a very precise and scientific technique to determine your nutritional needs. Nutrition Response Testing is a study of how the different points on the surface of the body relate to the state of health and to the flow of energy in each and every organ and function of the body.
In medical practice there are two key parts: the diagnosis (identifying and/or naming the “disease” or syndrome) and the treatment (drugs, surgery, etc.) In Nutrition Response Testing we do not diagnose or treat disease – but we also have two parts: the analysis and the personalized health improvement program (using designed clinical nutrition). Simply put, first we do an analysis, and then we design a natural health improvement program to help you handle what we find in our analysis of your body and condition.
If I were to analyze you with this method before it was explained to you, you might find it strange, or simply not believable – only because it is probably very different from anything you may have experienced before. The analysis is done through testing the body’s own neurological reflexes and acupuncture points. The neurological reflexes are derived from the part of the nervous system whose job is to regulate the function of each and every organ. The acupuncture points are selected from the ancient Chinese system of acupuncture, which is thousands of years old. Interestingly, since the human anatomy has not changed significantly in thousands of years, the utilization of these reflexes and specific points have become extremely useful in our practice because they are so accurate.
Each Nutrition Response Testing reflex represents a specific organ, tissue, or function, and indicates the effect that energy, or the lack of energy, is having on the body. By testing the Nutrition Response Testing reflexes, we have a system of monitoring your body at each visit that has proven to be extremely accurate clinically, and that helps us identify exactly what the body needs and how well we are meeting that need.
Doesn’t this sound like something you would want for yourself in order to predict, with certainty, what is needed and wanted by the body to get you to the next stage of improved health?
- Through an analysis of your body’s reflexes, we help you to determine the exact nutrients you need to supplement your diet, in order to bring about balance and better health.
- We make these highly concentrated therapeutic formulations available to you in tablets, capsules, or in powdered form to “supplement” your current diet. That’s why they are called “food supplements.”
- Depending on your individual situation, we might also require that you make some specific changes in your diet and eating habits, and in your routines, in order to bring about the best possible results.
What is a Whole Food Supplement?
Simply put, they are supplements made from whole foods. A whole food is any food grown and harvested in nature, without refinement. An orange is an example of a whole food. It is grown and picked from a tree and contains all the things we need for good health -naturally-occurring vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and phytonutrients.
Conversely, a food that is manmade and refined is not a “whole” food because it is missing many constituents. It may also contain harmful additives. Donuts, cereal, and canned fruit are all examples of manmade foods -they are not found in nature in this processed form.
Many of the ingredients in Standard Process (one line of supplements we carry) whole food supplements are grown on the company’s own certified organic farms. They use a unique manufacturing process to concentrate the nutrients from whole foods. This process captures and keeps the food’s enzymes and nutritional factors intact, providing a concentrated whole food supplement full of nature’s nutrient complexity.
- Whole food supplements contain whole vitamin complexes and all their associated cofactors.
- Health benefits are derived from the rich complexity of the nutritional factors found in food.
- Nutrients are kept within their natural and complete form where their potency and efficacy are realized.
- Synergism provides a benefit far beyond that expected from the amount listed on the label.
I’d be happy to explain or answer any of your questions regarding this topic. Email them to me or call the office.
Good health is possible through natural means. Chiropractic, good nutrition, low-stress living, exercise, and positive mental attitude go a long way in helping one attain and maintain optimal health!